APTEEUS offers access to automated cell screening technology in partnership with patient organizations, research teams and pharmaceutical companiesVisit website
Managing cross-functional projects including:
Elaboration of non-clinical development plans in accordance with current regulations;
Coordination of the various stages of preclinical development with respect to timelines;
Identification of suppliers and the role of interface;
Establishment of budgets and allocation of resources.
Clinical development and regulatory affairs: highly specialized expertise and experience for the conception, preparation and realization of clinical trials, in collaboration with hospital-based investigators, and conform to both French and international regulatory frameworks.Visit website
The Institute of Biotherapies is developing a partnership and valorization strategy which will allow it to take advantage of opportunities for co-development and co-exploitation.
Thus it has the following expertise which allow it to implement:
* An in-licensing strategy for technologies, savoir-faire and patents necessary for the development of projects for the Institute of Biotherapies;
* An out-licensing strategy for projects and technologies developed within the Institute of Biotherapies;
* A scientific and juridical expertise;
* An expertise towards transverse projects;
* A strategy for the development of international collaborations.
High throughput sequencing platforms, consisting of
* Analysis platform (SeqOIA-Gen) for qualification, extraction, preparation and sequencing
* Bioinformatics platform (SeqOIA-IT) for data processing, storage, archiving
* Interpretation platform (SeqOIA-LMG): brings together the expert biologists from the Genomic Medicine Laboratories (LMG) who will validate the reports of the medical analyzes of the SeqOIA Medical Biology laboratory (LBM SeqOIA).
Auragen offers access to very high throughput sequencing to players involved in oncology and in the management of rare diseases. DNA / RNA extraction and sequencing are carried out in the medical biology laboratory located in the premises of the HCL (Hospices Civils de Lyon). The bioinformatics processing of the sequences is carried out on the sites of the CHUGA (CHU Grenoble-Alpes) and the CLB ( Center Léon Bérard ). The data are analyzed and interpreted in the various partner establishments of the GCS by AURAGEN experts and colleagues competent in the patient’s pathology.Visit website
Clinical Trial preparation support
• trial management operations (interaction with competent authorities & ethics committees, project management, monitoring, vigilance, data management)
• clinical trial tools (outcome measures, regulatory database, site locations, risk-based monitoring)
• data centre certification program (audits European, non-commercial data centres using ECRIN IT/DM standards, to confirm their ability to provide compliant, effective, and efficient data management services for controlled clinical trials)Visit website
high containment research services
The services offered by ERINHA includea.o.
• Access to state of art European high containment (BSL4 & BSL3) and complementary facilities to advance research on high-consequence pathogens. In-vivo testing with a variety of animal models (including small rodents, ferrets, and non-human primates). In-vitro experiments using highly pathogenic agents with both in-person and remote access possibilities.