The European Bank for induced pluripotent Stem Cells (EBiSC) is dedicated to provision of high quality, well characterised iPSC line services to support you with your iPSC research.
EBiSC has a wealth of experience and an established network of clinicians, ethicists and renowned scientists. Expert support for accelerating research activities including:
– iPSC reprogramming: Generate new iPSC lines from selected biosamples
– iPSC gene editing: Generate iPSCs with the genotype of your choice, qualified to industry standards.
– iPSC banking and quality control – Characterise and qualify your iPSC lines at industry standards
– Sourcing tissue and data from disease relevant patient cohorts
– Translating your iPSC protocols to upscaled automative approaches and generating iPSCs in bulk
– Advising on common ethical, legal and scientific pitfalls in the context of iPSC generation and possible solutions.