One of the main aims of EBRA is to facilitate the emergence of research projects in specic areas in active clusters and therefore EBRA supports carefully selected clusters. An EBRA cluster is understood as a research community that can be directed towards basic research, clinical research and/or methodological approaches under a common topic and disease area within brain research. EBRA clusters promote co-operation and exchange between brain research projects and networks. The clusters organise activities with the aim to promote external collaborations, foster the exploitation of results, address data sharing issues and foster access to research infrastructures.Visit website
The Institute of Biotherapies is developing a partnership and valorization strategy which will allow it to take advantage of opportunities for co-development and co-exploitation.
Thus it has the following expertise which allow it to implement:
* An in-licensing strategy for technologies, savoir-faire and patents necessary for the development of projects for the Institute of Biotherapies;
* An out-licensing strategy for projects and technologies developed within the Institute of Biotherapies;
* A scientific and juridical expertise;
* An expertise towards transverse projects;
* A strategy for the development of international collaborations.