Phenomin provides access to more than 50 mouse rare disease models. These models are useful for decrypting the mechanisms behind of the specific disease and form a platform for testing therapiesVisit website
Services offered by INFRAFRONTIER include
• archiving and distribution of scientifically valuable mutant mouse strains
• rodent model development (mouse and rat) using gene targeting in embryonic ES-cells or CRISPR/CAS9 technologies
• systemic phenotyping of mutant mice for a whole-organism view on gene function
• germ-free (axenic) mice
• validated genetically engineered mouse models of cancer
The SEFALer platform is a pioneering network structure seeking to provide a comprehensive service in all phases of phenotyping animal models of rare diseases. It is structured through cooperation between services provided by CIBERER groups through different institutions.Actvities include:
1. Characterisation of animal models of human rare diseases.
*Secondary functional phenotyping in the following contexts:
– Platforms for phenotyping transgenic mice.
– Pharmacology and toxicology.
– Degeneration and regeneration studies.
– Ageing studies.
– Characterisation of experimental models forming part of behavioural, surgical studies, etc. Phenotypic selection of reproducers for stabling.
2.CIBERER database: models available, genic expression and phenotype.
3. Technical-scientific advice.
Phenotype data for single-gene knockouts
Provided by INTERNATIONAL MOUSE PHENOTYPE CONSORTIUM (IMPC)
The IMPC offers a wide range of free, open-access resources for all our users. Our phenotype data is available in the following formats:
Gene and Phenotype pages: All data from our phenotyping centres is QCd (Quality Controlled), analysed and processed to be displayed to anyone with an internet connection, for free! You can also order IMPC Alleles supplied by our consortium members in the Order Mice section. Enter a gene symbol or phenotype to start your search.
Bulk Data: For users and collaborators that want to use our data in their own custom queries we offer FTP, API and Batch Query access to our data for all your analysis needs!
Advanced Tools: We have built a variety of advanced tools to help view, use and analyse our data.
Data Collections: We have curated pages that highlight certain areas of our data that are key to a number of research areas. Examples include cardiovascular, embryo development and pain.